Thursday, 29 December 2011

 THESE SHOES ARE ON SALE AT PRIMARK - £9.90. IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!
THIS IS ONE OF THE JUMPERS I FOUND IN THE BARTON CHARITY SHOPS TODAY. IT'S SO COLD SO IT'S EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED. IT COST ABOUT £3. ABSOLUTE BARGAIN AND WILL FIT NICELY WITH MY SHOES.
THIS COAT I BOUGHT FOR AS LITTLE AS £1! NO JOKE. IT WAS A SIMPLE, DEEP GREEN JACKET. I BOUGHT THE FAKE FUR (£5.00) AND HAND STITCHED IT AROUND THE NECKLINE AND THE TIPS OF THE SLEEVES. I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN THIS JACKET ALL WINTER AND I LOOOOVE IT! WELL WORTH DOING, TOOK ABOUT 40 MINUTES TO SEW. BETTER THAN SPENDING £50 IN A HIGHSTREET STORE FOR SOMETHING SIMILAR. 
 THIS IS A LITTLE IMAGE OF MY OUTFIT. MY NEW JUMPER IS BRILLIANT, IT HAS LOVELY DARK PURPLE PATTERNS - APOLOGIES FOR THE QUALITY OF THE IMAGES. I AM CURRENTLY SEPARATED FROM MY CAMERA!
THESE ARE THE INSANELY AMAZING SHOES I SPOKE ABOUT ON TWITTER. NOT A GOOD PICTURE OF THEM UNFORTUNATELY. THEY ARE BLACK SUEDE, THE INSIDE IS MADE OF BLACK FUR, AND THE LACES, GOLD + BLACK. THE OUTSIDE OF THE SHOES FEATURES A GOLDEN PATTERN AND THE GOLDEN SHAPES YOU SEE ARE A LOT MORE DETAILED THAN IN THE PICTURE. THEY REMIND ME VERY MUCH OF VIVIENNE WESTWOOD, SO FOR ONLY £4 - I AM TOTALLY MADE UP!  

3 comments:

  1. You had a very good bargain on everything. No one would ever guess you stitched the furs. It came out very well

    http://iamxcessp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are so cute! What a great price! Loving that fur coat!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those shoes. Man, I miss Primark. Too bad we don't have one in the states :(
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete