Wednesday 6 July 2011

After spending 4 days in Chantemerle, part of the Alpes. I had to share it on my blog. The surroundings were too beautiful. I felt so inspired. Here is an image I took when we made our way down the mountain after taking the cable car towards the top. 
This is bag I found during the medieval festival in Briancon. It's a vintage bag from Morroco. I was so excited when I saw the stall, there were so many beautiful bags, after a quick search I fell completely in love with it! I love patterns at the minute. This outfit just needs a couple of chop sticks and 'wala' .
The house which we stayed in was Sylvain's (my boyfriend's) great grandmothers house. Now it's used as a holiday home for him and his relatives. As you can see it's VERY old, but I love anything old so it suited me to a T.
 
These are the shoes I currently live in, just because they're casual and I can wear them with anything. I got them from a charity shop in Preston for £3. Pretty good I reckon!
This is an outfit I bought from a charity shop in Louth. It's from the sixties. It's great because the jacket is detachable, so it can be worn as a top with high waisted shorts or a skirt. I love it! It will be perfect for this winter.
Merci Beaucoup.

11 comments:

  1. So lovely!

    You've got a really cute blog, maybe you'd like to follow each other?

    >FASHIONWHIT<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks & Yeah sure (: What's your blog address ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos!! Thanks for stopping by our blog. We are now following you and would love for you to follow back if you like.

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that bag you have on. lovely blog by the way.

    http://vernisaongle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the blog visit! :) love the bag! very unique.. :)

    anyways, im following you now! hope you could visit my blog too and maybe follow back? i would be very grateful! looking forward to more of your posts!:) thanks!

    theapplesofmyeye-carina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos love the outfits! now following! thanks for the comment!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! Of course we can follow each other!!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great outfit and love the purse. happy to follow each other!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting photos. I love the red floral print pattern.

    Oh and your banner is badass. How'd you do that? :P

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos! The Alpes look gorgeous. I LOVE that vintage bag that you got. It's so pretty!!

    Now following! :)

    http://thedailytiara.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are right that bag is perfect! And I'm loving your photos, they are just gorgeous. I do hope you follow me back!
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete